Saturday, August 3, 2019

TreeHouse Playground Quiet Book Page

I just finished this page...it started as a playground page, and then I put a tree house on it and it turned into a treehouse page!  The page is 11x11 inches and has fusible medium weight interfacing on the back of the fabric. All is felt except the tree which is a "wood grain" novelty cotton print. I used snaps, but am not that happy with them but that could be my fault....I will keep working with them and see how they go. Otherwise, I sew velcro on the backs.



A "jungly gym" climbing bars, a rope ladder, a teeter-totter and a tire swing are the activities and the hidden spots are behind the tree leaves and a "door" in the tree trunk. The front of the tree house pulls forward to "get into" the house and snaps to hold the images. The tire swing is on a little  bit of embroidery floss so it can be pulled up and down when ready to swing!

Here is a You Tube video of it...take a look, leave a comment, subscribe to my channel and then have fun creating your own quiet book pages!




Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy