Monday, October 2, 2017

The Solar System - Quiet Book Pages

I bought this solar system fabric while back...been itching to make the pages! Pages are 11x11 unfinished. I used chalk to make the curved lines and then used a close zigzag stitch to sew them on.

The planets were a fabric, and I cut the 9 planets plus sun out and made them into "pieces" with velcro on the back. The child can remove them and put  them back. Child can learn the names of the planets and what order they are in. 


 I cut the piece to include the planets name along with the planet. And then on the right side, I used iron on interfacing to fuse the names....in order..so the child can learn them and learn the order the planets are in.


I think my little grand son will love this page. What child doesn't love thinking about outer space and all that is there!

Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy