Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dog Play Quiet Book Page

I just finished this page and have not gotten it bound into the book yet, but I wanted to share it anyway! It turned out so cute! A lot of activity with this page...the dogs can go in to their dog house, get a bone from their feed dish, chase a ball, get a bath and take a ride in the wagon!


I used my personal creation of       to make the dogs.

Here is the video..take a look!


And the funny thing is.... I started this page theme with a color matching activity. I was going to make a bow on dogs to match the door or roof on a dog house! Just goes to show that once you get an idea....it might end up as you planned, but if it doesn't...just means you have a whole new idea!



Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy