Thursday, August 31, 2017

Quiet Book page - A Day at the Beach

Hey every one!  I have another page done in the Quiet Book I am making for my grand son.

Click to watch the video...   A Day at the Beach

and then you can also read about it here.

 Here, the child can take sand castles out of the bucket and play with them in the "sand". He can also open the oyster and see the pearl! And.. a little friendly crab is right there to be his play pal! This layout was quick and easy. The castles are made of felt. I just have to bind these pages into the book. That is something I do when all the pages are done. These pages are cut 11x11 and have 1/4 inch seams and 1/2 inch binding.




If you want to see my You Tube videos of all my quiet books pages and also Junk Journals...click here!    

Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy